The Southeast Volusia Hospital District is in the process of seeking an organization which will affiliate, associate or partner with Bert Fish Medical Center or to whom they will sell, lease, or otherwise transfer control of the hospital to further its mission of delivering quality health care to the residents of Southeast Volusia County and the surrounding communities. The District, as well as the management team of Bert Fish Medical Center, believes that a well devised arrangement/transaction will provide clinical, management, investment and physician recruitment resources critical to meeting the mission and vision of the Hospital. The District is seeking an organization that can commit to such an arrangement in order to sustain and enhance the long term viability of the Hospital while maintaining its commitment to the communities it serves for the provision of indigent care.
Current Status at a Glance
- The submission of responses to the RFP has been extended to Dec 20, 2012
- The submission of questions from respondents has been extended to Nov 30, 2012
- The answers to questions submitted will be posted on Dec 7, 2012
- The District has approved a Request for Proposals
- Interested Parties are asked to submit proposals at this time
- Complex Property Advisors Corporation was selected as the valuation firm